This webinar took place on March 25th, 2021 - we invite you to view the recording!
View this one-hour webinar to hear takeaways from Looking Forward 2021, a massive and association-specific research project.
Key findings include new trends, new issues impacting relationships with members and the distinct impact of COVID-19 on association strategy.
Looking Forward is the first post-pandemic environmental scan for associations and over 600 association professionals contributed to this research.
Brought to you by the Association Laboratory Research Alliance, a research network of societies of association executives.
This is the 10th Looking Forward report and the first with an interactive dashboard of results that you can explore.
The Association Laboratory Research Alliance:
- American Association of Medical Society Executives (AAMSE)
- Association Forum
- Association Management Company Institute (AMC Institute)
- California SAE
- Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives (CESSE)
- Colorado SAE
- Empire State Society of Association Executives
- Florida SAE
- Global Association Hubs
- Georgia SAE
- Indiana SAE
- Iowa SAE
- Mid Atlantic SAE
- National Association of Manufacturers
- New York SAE
- Ohio SAE
- Tennessee SAE
- Wisconsin SAE
- India Association Congress
- Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives
- Association Laboratory